Saturday, September 3, 2011

Continue to be Frustrated!!!!

Haven't figured out the new way to post pictures yet. I'm thinking I have to download a whole new program and I'm not about to try that on my own so will be enlisting Judy's help when she and Jeff come up later this month to take the docks up and service the boats. In the mean time I will post without pictures from time to time - boring I know - it's all about the pictures, right?
Trees are starting to turn already and Fall is in the air. Have a trip planned with "Aunt Bonnie" - and you know what that means, great traveling fun eating and laughing all way. More later from CampGrams

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I cannot help you from here. Just not as familiar with blogger as I am typepad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem - have enough to do the next few days before Bonnie comes so probably wouldn't be blogging anyway....I'm sure it is simple to figure out - I'm just to "simple" to know what to do - ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete