Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hiccup in Blogging

Okay - You gotta know I am FRUSTRATED today with my blog - can't get it to work right so I am waiting till my "blogging expert" i.e. Judiann gets home from school today so she can advise me as to what I am doing wrong (her's is set up like mine and she was the one that taught me how to work this thing) - for some reason I can't get it to post the pictures that I have selected. And if she can't help me - YIKES!!!!! Good thing you can't see a picture of my face because it would clearly show me as an "angry ole gam gam" - hope to be up and running soon so I can finish up the Daniels week at the lake!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grams,
    I know what you mean the first time I got on it was fine then the second time it was this completely different thing! I still got to post three word thursday. I'm trying to learn the new ways!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you figure it out. I download pictures and it says pictures downloaded to Blogger and then I can't find them!!!! All I can say is frustrating!!!! Off to check out your new blog post! Love Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete