Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer? Saturday - and Fun Friday!!!

For those of you who are suffering from high temps in Ks and Mo - don't be jealous ..... and for those of you who have yet to come to the lake - I've ordered warmer weather than what I am having today.....we'll see what happens.....hopefully it will be at least in the 70's.......

Friday was a fun day at Cook's annual Sidewalk Days Sales - I spent the whole day at the Flower Shop helping Sara and we were pleased with the amount of last years Fall and Christmas merchandise that went home with the many customers that came through the tent......here are a couple of pictures.....

Notice the green umbrella in the background of this picture......the people that own the building across the street sold Chicago Hotdogs - anyone ever heard of them?  Oh My Gosh - they are the best I have ever eaten - and they DO NOT offer Catsup or Mustard to put on them.  But they have many other surprisingly different delicious condements that they use - I am on a mission to find a place that carries the hot dogs up here in the northwoods.  Wish me luck - all I can say about a Chicago Hot Dog is YUM YUM!!!  And by the way they had more business than any other vendor and they were sold out by 3 pm!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grandma, It's cooling off aroung here too. So I may be a slight jelous but at least it's not in the 100 here stil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald to hear that you are having cooler weather. So wish you were here - you would have loved what I did today - helped Jeani Swenson decorate her first grade class room!!! You would have had soooooo much fun! See you soon - thanks for leaving a comment!
    Gam Gam

    ReplyDelete