Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Beautiful Pictures taken by JoEllen

I simply love these pictures - I think I will print these and frame them ..... now I know you are asking ...... where are the pictures of the water sports and fishing trips that took place.    Be patient the best is yet to come.......
                                                   beautiful  lily pad in bloom on the lake.....
                                          nothing more beautiful than a rainbow over the lake...
                                                well, maybe the sunset over the lake ......

What do you think?  Sign in and vote on the picture you like the most......thanks JoEllen for the great pictures.......coming up are some hilarious ones taken by Rebekah and Luke.......they will make you laugh.......

2 comments:

  1. My fave is the rainbow. I can never get enough of rainbows with the minder of God's promises

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I love the rainbow picture also, I have many more in my files of past years, but I love love love the sunset picture. I don't have any because Dad and I were never out that late in the boat on the west side of the lake :) Go figure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete